welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Profile on Instagram Community

Profile on Instagram Community for Miguel Angel Davila

I have decided to create an Instagram Account to contribute to my own self-marketing and internet promotion strategy.  Of course I have to share here: https://www.instagram.com/davilama2682

I am new to Instagram.  People seem to like my pictures more than my Tweets or Blog Posts.  It will be interesting to see how I leverage this platform.  I can only post from a mobile device though - this I don't like.

While on the topic of Instagram, I want to share CCNY NSLS Chapter Instagram - because I can! Much Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...