welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Profile on YouTube Community

Profile on YouTube Community for Miguel Angel Davila

I forgot that I had a YouTube Channel already created from some time back when I had to for a school project.  I then realized upon remembering that I need to promote that YouTube Channel here on my blog for my own continued internet marketing and self promotion, obviously.  This budding YouTube Channel provides another outlet for my digital presence and media content to shine.  Here is the link to Miguel Angel Davila YouTube Channel.  Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...