welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Sunday, August 1, 2021

I am a Computer Support Technician

I am a trained and certified Computer Support Technician. I have personal knowledge and experience in web development applications, internet marketing practices/concepts, both computer hardware and software applications. I am skilled to support, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair computers - including the establishing and maintenance of any and all needed system networks. In addition to the attained knowledge through I received through training and certifications in computers, I have also taken collegiate level coursework in computers. These computer courses I have undertaken and passed aided in the progression of my adult education and academically helped satisfy several college degree requirements needed. Well-learned hard computer skills at hand - I am able to become a webmaster, a network systems administrator, or a web property developer. I am using my computer skills now to continue to promote and market myself - via this blog, and with other online internet methods I have in development. My personal blog is part of a strategy I have in place now to market my own digital media content and persona in web spaces and digital platforms online. I will be generating content using skills and information I have personally learned throughout school and within my personal life.

My Computer Training, Education, Knowledge & Skill Set:

New Horizons Computer Learning Centers - 2015

334 Program Training Hours Completed

    Computer Support Technician - Certificate of Completion 

    CompTIA A+ Comprehensive - Certificate of Completion

    CompTIA Network+ Certification - Certification of Completion

Los Angeles Trade Technical College - 2019

Overall 15 Credits Satisfying A.A. Liberal Arts & Sciences: Natural Sciences Requirement Areas

    Computer Applications II

    Introduction to Electronics

    Library Research Methods

    Internet Research Methods

    E-Commerce Essentials

    Network Essentials

    E-portfolio

The City College of New York - 2021

Applied Statistics Laboratory Required Excel & R Software Instruction
Satisfied Major Requirement for B.A. Anthropology.

    Applied Statistics 

New York University - 2021

Accessing & Coding Quantitative Public Health Data in Stata, Excel, & R.

    Quantitative Public Health Data Literacy - Certificate of Completion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...