welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Quantitative Public Health Data Literacy Certification

I received Quantitative Public Health Data Literacy Certificate from New York University - School of Global Public Health and the GrassROOTS Community Foundation. This free training was offered to the community and I enrolled. I completed the program having high honors with distinction. The provided instruction introduced participants to utilizing and working with openly accessible public health data information in both R and Stata statistical software applications. I have taken Statistics and Data Analysis, Statistics for the Social Sciences, Applied Statistics. But, this free instruction on how to work with data was totally different and I am grateful for the knowledge learned. Understanding data and information contained in databases is helpful for an anthropologist involved in research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...