welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Sunday, February 7, 2021

I am an Anthropologist

I am an Anthropologist by both practice and education. I have earned Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology (2021) from The City College of New York. Anthropology involves the study of human beings in all aspects. This base of knowledge is of course broad and interdisciplinary. I like to share that there is a human application to everything when I describe the field. I personally, as an individual research anthropologist, have career interest in observing anthropology through the scope of Natural Sciences applications and systems. The Natural Science field of Biology incorporates humans as subject of study also. My accredited college education in both natural sciences and anthropology involved human anatomy and biophysical processes as well as language studies and independent cultural ethnography research. The human condition involves many aspects spanning through the scope of many different applied research disciplines. The 4 branches of Anthropology: Archaeology, Linguistic Anthropology, Cultural Anthropology, Biological Anthropology. I have taken at least one academic class in each of these sub-disciplines found within the academic field of Anthropology. Obtaining my Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology has given me the confidence to produce work as an independent researcher. An individual community anthropologist. Thank you. I will be participating as a panelist in CCNY Anthropology Student Association 2021 Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...