welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Sunday, February 7, 2021

NSLS Advanced Leadership Certification

Advanced Leadership Certificate - The National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS)

NSLS Advanced Leadership Certification

I have begun the steps toward advancing my membership within
The National Society of Leadership and Success to the next level of personal leadership development.  I have entered the Advanced Leadership training program offered by NSLS.  This will culminate in my earning certification in Advanced Leadership skills through applied practice and training.  I have already earned my Foundations of Leadership certificate from the NSLS when I became a fully inducted member initially into The National Society of Leadership and Success.  This Advanced Leadership Certification is the next step of their program.  Thank you.

The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) Advanced Leadership Certification Requirements:  

- Attend Orientation and Complete Success Networking Team Facilitator Trainings
- Complete Advanced Leadership Modules
- Attend 3 Live Speaker Broadcasts
- Facilitate 3 Individual Success Networking Team Group Meetings
- Complete 5 Hours of Volunteer Community Service



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...