welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Monday, October 12, 2020

NSLS Nomination and Membership Induction

Foundations of Leadership Membership Certificate - The National Society of Leadership & Success

NSLS Nomination and Membership Induction

I, Miguel Angel Davila, B.A., A.A., have been nominated by the prestigious faculty from The City College of New York (CCNY) to participate in full-membership induction into the National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS).  My induction into the National Society for Leadership and Success requires that I complete various steps involving leadership skills training and development.  This professional undertaking is optional; in addition my college course work.

The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) Membership Induction Requirements:  

- Accept Membership
- Attend Orientation
- Attend Leadership Training Day
- Attend 3 SNT Meetings
- Attend 3 Live Speaker Broadcasts

My chosen SMART Goal was to achieve this membership induction, by completing the required steps listed above in order to obtain full-membership status into the National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) by the end of the semester.  This individual professional achievement I can laud for my own self marketing and internet promotion. Following this link given to CCNY NSLS Chapter Instagram will provide you access to my testimonial on undertaking the Success Networking Team Facilitator role during my own membership induction process.

I have achieved NSLS membership induction by completing all of the requirements stated above and here is proof I captured while attending the Virtual Fall 2020 Live NSLS Member Induction Ceremony:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...