welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Friday, November 15, 2019

Earning Associate of Arts Degree

Earning Associate of Arts Degree

Having earned my first college degree here pictured above, Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences: Natural Sciences, along with Certificate of Achievement in California State University General Education (CSU GE Breadth) has given me workable knowledge through the creation of content that is personal to me and reflective of my academic scholarship and ideals as a creative, free-thinking individual.  I, being the creator of these original creative works, choose to share them with you.  This original creative content that I share on my Personal Blog and other platforms, encompasses me as an academic student and independent researcher; this content also serves as artifacts of my production and presentation of professional, strongly written, research arguments and materials.  Earning Associate of Arts degree I can have added "A.A." to the end my formal name - this professionally represents my present achievement and my accomplishment in higher education.  I can go on promoting myself as an individual who has earned these credentials that I am sharing with you.  Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC) is part of the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD).  Miguel Angel Davila is on 2018 LATTC Dean's Honor List.  He also is STEM Scholarship Recipient.

List of Classes Taken Toward Earning My Associate of Arts Degree:

Art Appreciation I
Network Essentials
Pubic Speaking
Library Research Methods
Government of the United States
Medical Terminology
Nutrition
Social Psychology
Human Biological Evolution
Composition and Critical Thinking
Principles of Healthy Living
Political and Social History of the United States I
Small Business Entrepreneurship 
Contemporary Problems in Bioethics
Post Secondary Education: The Scope of Career Planning
Personal Finance and Investments
Human Biological Evolution Laboratory
E-portfolio
E-commerce Essentials
Introduction to Electronics
Physical Geology
Political and Social History of the United States II
Internet Research Methods
Elementary Statistics I for the Social Sciences
Elementary Astronomy
College Reading and Composition I
Biological Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...