welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Sunday, November 10, 2019

e-Portfolio on Google Sites

e-Portfolio on Google Sites 

I have made a new website using Google Sites in order to portray my online electronic portfolio in different ways.  This also showcases skill in me utilizing different formats to present my e-Portfolio to the world.  This is the second e-Portfolio I have published on the world wide web so far.  This Google Sites e-Portfolio website was created for an online class I was taking toward the completion of my associate degree.  Upon notification of my degree-holder status - I felt comfortable sharing its creation with you.  It may inspire some of you to use the platform for similar purposes in marketing yourself.  I now have multiple methods of promoting myself in this world and that is great.  But, I mostly only share my creative work.  Here is the URL to my Google Sites e-Portfolio Home Pagehttps://sites.google.com/view/madavilaeportfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...