welcome

Miguel Angel Davila © 2021 USA copyright -- davilama2682.blogspot.com/ -- Welcome to My Personal Internet Marketing Blog! -- @davilama2682 --

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Profile on Linkedin Community


Profile on LinkedIn Community for Miguel Angel Davila

Hello Blogger Community, I want to inform you that I have graduated college (2019), and tediously began preparing my skills for presentation to employers through reworking resume revisions, cover letter draft formation, creating portfolio documentation, etc., etc.,etc.  All of which are things people respectfully do in order to place their honest foot forward in obtaining employment that matches their present skills and realities.  As I got to updating my current professional resume - in order show/reflect my new current skills and accolades.  The simple thought occurred to me of creating a profile on Linkedin Community.  I chose to do this because it will surely provide me another platform upon which I can expand my internet reach digitally - as I can do here on Blogger.  In addition, Linkedin will be great for me because the software will allow me to network/promote my academic research content to professionals actively engaged and working within the fields of science.  These are persons who may wish to explore my work on there in Linkedin, or here, on any of my personally linked website profile pages.  I have already provided links for these profiles of mine across the internet in external links page here.  Now, this new posting here on my blog -  is me providing members information on URL to my profile page found on Linkedin Community - https://www.linkedin.com/in/davilama2682

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earning Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate

I have earned  Advanced Certificate Post Baccalaureate in Community Leadership from The City University of New York School of Labor and Urb...